MLP FiM With Girls MLP FiM With Girls

Awwwww this is such a cute Flash and its nice that you did this for Miss Faust!!
I give this 5/5 AWESOME JOB!!!

Derpy Gets Pranked Derpy Gets Pranked

Nooooooooooooooo poor Derpy!!!
That is so mean that they would do that to her! *cries and HUGs a derpy plush*
The animation is well done and smooth and well lined in I give 10/10 on the work you did on this flash but I am sorry but I give this a Half star as to the death of Lady DerpyDitzydoo Hooves on this submission because she is the Most popular and Loved character of MLP FIM.

Elfen Lied Leekspin Elfen Lied Leekspin

Cute!!

My 5 to this and I rate this sumbmussion a 10!!
good Jub and keep up the good work!!

mikuru15 responds:

thanx so so much

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Awsoome!!!

After seein the parody on this I can see that this was By far a damn good flash!.
I seen the Ultimate orgy and was pretty discusted by it but I know now whare it came from cause seein this flash here was pretty awsome and bloody with Violance .
But I think that those who made the Parody were only doin it out of jelousy Im guessing and to also get reactions from those who seen this flash and from you who made it.
anyways GOOD JOB on this flash and keep up the good work!!.

UU - RaspberrySun sucks a UU - RaspberrySun sucks a

Wow!

Dident know we were hated by haven a bit of fun in the flash I posted up SM-Bring it all back but thats cool that you fucked us over because as they say revenge is a dish best served Cold and buddy our revenge is going to be the bset and realy cold icey Chill >=)

Kerri's Bigger Invention! Kerri's Bigger Invention!

Well uuhhh...

Most of the Movies made by Piconjo (they say he died from Kideny Failure Im not sure if so well....god have mercy on you dude) wernt all that great for bashing the socalled Overated artists because he thinks thier flash suck or whatever....anyways....This part of kerrigan getting it on with that other gal sorta got me arroused....oh jeeeze lol and whatnat but the Part of her with that drop to makeherself a Johnson I could do without.
Not realy into lesbian action unless they let a dude in on the fun because what fun is there just gawking at 2 realy cute women getting it on and all they for you to do is just sit there like some halfwit with the fappin I mean cmon!
well anyways if Legendary Frog sees this he's gonna flip out...in a good way or Bad or maybe Both Im not sure heh well I give htis fair vote because the graphics layout motion and action...damn good and I cant belive Im actualy given this a good review heh.

Love is... Love is...

Hey I Like this!

Now this is a realy nice and cute flash realy creative and well thought out.
Belive it or not I do Like watching romance Flashes call me a softy but romance flash is my kinda thing.
Keep up the great work and I would love to see more like this my vote is 5! and you get 10/10 on Reviewing overall score.

#6 #6

Holy Christ man!

Now that was Freakin awsome! seeing a Hawt Looken Gal Beating the everliven shit from a Hentai Geek fanboy and ripping his haert out and tearing his arm apart .....Wicked!
I Must say i would not wanna die Like that but I would also Put up a damn good fight against her >;-)
my 5 goes to the and all 10s on reviewing score keep up the Wicked work Sir-CannabisClock!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thanks sir, glad ya liked it :D

Ash Vs The Two Towers 3/4 Ash Vs The Two Towers 3/4

*Busts Out Laughen* Awsome!

You Guys did great work with your creativity I give this a 5 because you guys put alot of fun and humor into this and not to mention alot of work.
Again great work and I and the Sun Mafia Would Love to see more from you guys keep it up!

Bolty's Clockmas Bolty's Clockmas

Merry ClockMass!

Great Flash and Love how you all got your Gifts Back!
Wonderful Layout coloration and Violence my 5 goes to this! and 10/10 for reviuewing score!
again Merry Clockmass! and dont worrie for being Late it happens at times also hope you Like the flash I and RaspberrySun Made thier not yet done but will be pretty soon.

BoltClock responds:

"Great Flash and Love how you all got your Gifts Back!"

"hope you Like the flash I and RaspberrySun Made thier not yet done but will be pretty soon."

What.

Oh tell them I say hi to the Sun Mafia.